Sunday 9 November 2014


Instagram right now is just an almost daily reminder about how I won't ever have the chance to go for exchange. I guess there are other opportunities but it just feels rather shitty as of right now coupled with this terrible semester and having to get by another semester next year while people go on exchange have fun and only have pass fail. This is probably just me being jaded over not getting it.. But ah well.. What to do right. 

Really screwed over by font lab right now. I guess maybe some people may say 'serve you right' for doing last minute work but I swear I have been working really hard on my font but I don't know how it is that I am such a slow worker. All I can do now is leave it to God, cross my fingers, go to school early tomorrow and hopefully wrap it up. 

PLEASE GOD PLEASE. IM SO DESPERATE RIGHT NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment