Saturday 19 September 2015







Better late than never right ? this is a yearly tradition. 

Happy birthday vi. 

There are no titles to our friendship - but I don't know what I'd do without you in this past 3.5 years of uni life. 

You've always been there to listen, to comfort, to advise and rationalize whether it was about Fyp, feeling terribly depressed after coming back from summer, not being able to go for exchange, stress over assignments, ending things with Shaun, telling you about P. You're the first person I turn to for anything, that's the truth and I hope this never changes. You're someone who never judges, someone I can be fully myself when I'm with you, someone I can show my broken empty insecure parts to without hesitation. 

Thank you for being a part of my life, a friend, a sister in Christ, a fellow art student filled with sleepless nights and insecurities and also allowing me to be a big part of yours. 

Vivi you're a great person and everyone who loves you, loves you for who you are. So don't change because you're beautiful the way you are. And whoever who tells you otherwise please tell me because I will punch him in the face for you. I love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment