Monday 1 February 2016



Watched the sunset from home today while painting for fyp.

Pain-ting 
Fyp-ain 

Hahaha that's what I always say. Sometimes it's not that bad I think.. I actually enjoy the results of painting, dragging myself to paint tho is quite an arduous process. All in all I just have to keep remembering that at the end of all this I'll be proud of myself ( I think ) ~ but I also cannot stop thinking about the after anymore either hahaha. Sigh. 

This is a rather shitty stage of life where you are neither here nor there, and then suddenly you will be thrown into this adult thing, and you're like "how do I do this adulting thingggg??"

Do not worry do not worry ~ I've got Jesus ~ 

All people ever talk to or ask me about now is fyp or like the future, what are my plans  or about their working life which is meh (everyone sleeps so early nowadays haha) or relationships / relationshits / getting engaged / married ? 








No comments:

Post a Comment