Tuesday 2 September 2014




Vc is getting really really tough, presentations rejected over and over week after week. It is rather strange that after one year of preferring Viscom over type, I think I prefer type as of right now. 

It is really a huge struggle to try to deliver the level of depth that Cindy wants, slightly discouraging to actually see how great the seniors are, but at the same time comforting to know that they too were once like us before Cindy came into their lives. 

Stuck at a very difficult stage of conceptualization right now but I'm excited for things to come, for the improvement. I've always felt like I needed a lot more depth to my work and I think this semester will be the answer to that issue of adding depth. So whilst there is that struggle, I think it's comforting to know that what I get out of all this pain in the butt is worth it. 

And like jake from my all time favourite cartoon,  I believe that "sucking at something is sort of the first step to being good at something." So spirits up and up the mountain we go because if it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you. 

2 comments:

  1. hang in there kylz!! (i'm in her class now just for presentation) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too manda.. Here to improving leaps and bounds ! Whooohooo

      Delete