Monday 8 December 2014

























Just some of the photos with some of the people who make my world a better place. I am a blessed child. I'm sure the photos did the talking. Thank you so much for coming and all the gifts ( you guys know me so well I can cross off so many things on my wish list even though a majority of the people who came DON'T read my blog- which is amazing ) I know I've probably said thank you a lot of times but I can't express how truly grateful I really am !!! And I am super touched by everyone because a lot of people actually  bothered to ask me if I needed help setting up for the party.

Though most of you will never come here, for those of you that do, I just wanted to say that you were invited to my party because you mean something to me, I've had a great experience/ fun, with you, or you've been there above and beyond for me just when I really needed someone without me asking. 

Well of course not everyone could make it - and for those who couldn't, you've been missed but we'll catch up in time or we've already caught up. 

Much love. Xx

Photog by : timmo, Nadia, Raymond ( this is the first legit time I've seen so many dslrs at a party- there was more than 3) 




















No comments:

Post a Comment