Saturday 31 January 2015

My dad is so cute because everytime he wants me to dress a certain way / likes me to wear something, he will say "EH 为什么你没有穿这种的.." Then I will say "你买给我我就穿啦,我都没有这种..". And true enough just like today - he pointed at the jersey the mannequin wore at the  pull and bear store display and we both walked in and he walked right up to where the sweater was and started digging for my size. - my heart melted heehee. And in the end he took the sweater and even queued up to pay for it while I was distracted by other things. 

My dad may not be the smartest or wealthiest man on earth,and sometimes he drives me crazy by being so controlling or overreactive but he's my dad and I love him. Thank you for being my dad and God for letting me be his daughter. Same for mom who would not hesitate to give me anything I want even if I don't deserve it. I love you both. 

This week / semester has been a good one, I really like production because joe doesn't stress me out but yet pushes me to deliver and his uncle-ness really cracks me up sometimes. And of course surface design has been really fun- Galina is so cute. ( plus I get to see Vivien a lot - I think this semester I've seen you more times than other semesters combined plz). I'm happy this week because Wednesday I had warm happy food in my tummy with the worlds best company. And Thursday has the best lessons combined with bibien. - and I met athalie and somehow Yuying walked past the windows of the ice cream shop we were chilling at and poked her face  throught the window. Hanging out with 2 of my bestfriends- it's a big dream. Thank you God for making it happen. Not forgetting our regular cherished Fridays with the secondary school kids that I sincerely look forward to end my weekdays - TWISTER FRIES-  life is good, God is great. 

It's nice to talk to law and I actually really enjoy talking to ping because we somehow click even though half the time we talk about crap, and giggle about the same things but they make me smile, like an idiot sometimes in the middle of no where when I remember something they said. HAHAH but yeah, thank God for them too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment