Thursday 30 April 2015





My loves <3

Le classmates with le weekly themes 
Strange Scene 

Slightly delayed but this semester has come to an end ! It was a tough one but somehow last semester was so tough it made me very much more resilient and I learnt to stop complaining and really lean on the Lord. I've become stronger and more positive through adversity and I am proud of myself (: 

Somehow nanci always seems to like my work during final crits (: which makes me really happy - Marilyn told me too that she thinks I've improved from when I've first begun ! Which means alot to me because she's experienced and I look up to her and I've always thought of her as one of the zai ones. Made me feel a lot more relieved as well because I was really nervous before crit - feeling small beside the zai ones once again. 

But I think looking back, I've really indeed come a long way - definitely with a lot of help ! - my wonderful adm friends who are ever so willing to give me constructive feedback or tips or listen and help me generate ideas . So I'm happy ! This semester was both a good and bad one but I've had a really good time w ping and mari and VIVI too - never have I ever met her so often ever man .. As we teach year 4 I hope we still meet up and provide one another constant support and feedback. 

Missing those that are away (: - mersie, law and manda <3 hope yall are having the time of your lives ! 

Now onward to more covers, personal projects and travels this summer .. I'm so excited ! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment