Friday 17 April 2015

Welcome back to the period of not living like a human being guys ! How I don't have time to go to the toilet or get water or food let's not even talk about sleep - the number of times I find myself eating cup noodles because it's too late and nothing else is open but I've only had breakfast that day. Where school at 11 pm is still bursting with humans and I'm pretty sure at 3am it's still bursting with humans - watching people walk around with blood shot eyes sighing and telling each other to jia you.. Everyone trying not to freak out .. 

There's so much to do it's difficult to keep your shit together. But in the midst of that I'm very thankful for those who take a few minutes off their own work to help me with something I don't know how to do - nadz helping us with rastering, Jon helping me with cutting my wood and Jonas helping me with my web .




I REGRET I REGRET HAHAHAH 

Apart from that not forgetting Ray and Kai An who helped me print my work at like 4 am while rushing their own submissions and the strength Jia Hao lent me when I was giving up last sem and ping who's just always there - and vivi who prays for me and sends me messages of encouragement and checks in on me, jonas too - I really love the adm community. 

And my brother : because I missed the MRT home and I had to take a different route and stop somewhere far away 



Haha oh well that's all I wanna say for now.. Back to trying to keep my shit together .. 



1 comment: