Tuesday 16 June 2015

I


















Some of my many pictures of disney day 1. Disney land is needless to say, really a happy place. Everything is really beautiful .. Haha lousy description but I don't really know how to describe how I feel. It's like you're so tired but you never want to leave. Parades, rides, shows. 

New dream job : disney cast member as a parade dancer haha 

Well I think what I really love about Japan is that they are really shameless about what they like. Never too old for cartoons you know ? You see everyone in the crazy hats - almost every kid in costume and adults in a silly hat and loud disney t shirt, plush filled bags , badges, even disney bags. Women running around in matching tutus, couples dressing as couple charcters - families, friends, cliques, they're all matchy matchy. You see an adult woman is carrying a little mermaid backpack you would only come across on a primary school kid back in singapore. They paste glittery things on their cheeks- it's all kind of normal. I love it, I could live here without being judged probably. 









No comments:

Post a Comment