Monday 15 June 2015


 Took tons of sky photos but obviously I need to control myself haha. 


 The flowers that grow here are so pretty .. I look like a freak taking pictures of the mundane by the roadside. 

First stop after chugging our luggage at the hotel : 

Tsukiji fish market - famous ramen 





 A most glorious bowl of $8 ramen , very flavorful. BUT: it is a roadside stall so things operate very quickly, you eat with your trays on tables with other people slurping up their noodles so quick. I was so stressed ( Im a slow eater ) I felt like I was in an eating competition. 3 people came and went before Joanne and I finished our meal. 


All them wares at tsukiji - if you love seafood please come here - they grill oysters, squids, scallops right here on the spot for you- Theres also a hell load of cheap food in the area - like cheap if you compare it to what you get with singapore. 



TAMAGOOOOO~ 






Japan has a lot of weird convenience stores and departmental stores everywhere and they sell awesome stuff ^ like that. 

 
Fast forward to ueno toy musuem - no pictures but it's a good place to shop for cute stuff - ghibli / Sanrio/ tonkatsu merchandise etc . 

And now to the building that stole my heart : itoya , the interior design, the windows, the everything.. Sigh 



These are ordinary pilot pens btw 




THEY SELL THEIR STATIONARY LIKE THIS GUYS. 
I have never seen more beautiful paper in my life, i could pass out. 




Went slightly late to asakusa and everything was closing. 




My FAVOURITE ice cream is dirt cheap guys. *heavy breathing*. 

Japan has taken my breath away, everything is so fresh and exciting, the weather is decent, sure it gets hot but the breeze is cool. They have weird things here and there and it's very exciting and all very visually appealing. Haha I'm still very excited by everything today even though it's just like normal stuff. 

More adventures tomorrow ~ 



























No comments:

Post a Comment