Sunday 25 October 2015


This really made my day because I really did work hard on that. 

It was really difficult at first but I think it's getting better, and will get better . Haha I'm really proud of myself for even coming this far because I hung on and I kept working on it despite not knowing where I was going to go. 

And in a sense when Jeth and Tim was helping me by doing an interview for my fyp where I was explaining to them the reason for my survey and how I want to study their body language in the interview and I need to do research on body language, the role of stories and illustration in children of certain ages as well as death, they were like whoa this is so complicated- all we have to do is write out our screen / scene sheet, I felt proud of myself heheh cos I learnt a lot in this short period - how to do research as well as perseverance. It's still not an easy road for the rest of the year, but it's ok ! I can do it !!! The rest of you can do it tooooo !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment