Sunday 25 October 2015



Slightly late but, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ASS. 

Well we've been friends for almost 4 years. How fast is that ? 3 more years and we'll be like friends forever or smth lolol. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you for being a human being that's always checking up on me, being the most willing to listen to me and find help for me / discuss the problem with me no matter how busy you are. I really appreciate that. Thank you for taking my bullshit all the time and loving me for who I am. Sorry I annoy you all the time but I love doing that and you know you secretly love it toooo ~ like I said .. You can't hate me anywayyyyyyyy~~~ and I'm glad I'm that special person who spends your birthday with you hurhur let's not break this tradition forever unless like you have found a wife or smth heh. Coooorrrrdddddyyyyy~~~~ ( ok I'll shut up ) the main point is happy birthday you old storberri now , thank you for being my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment