Monday 21 December 2015

Hallo hallo


Don't kill me I love you hehe 


Princess vivi



Learning more about shrinky from master vivi who makes amazing shrinkies. 


The best wall in the world maybe.


Hello moo you cutie~ 


Unprepared faces from the many gifs we made hahaha. 



Elias sian face. 

I think almost all our meet ups now happen at vivi's house. Which I really enjoy ? Sometimes we cook, sometimes we sew, sometimes we craft, all times we talk. It's quality time that's really special ? We don't really need to go out and we can speak about everything and anything with open minds and free hearts. I'm so at ease when I'm with you veevee. Thanks for being weird with me and letting me lie on your bed and talk about crap or serious shit or ask you questions. You are speshul :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment