Thursday 17 December 2015






Unimpressed. 


Sibbies <3 


Met yuhan for our yearly birthday treat ( probably almost the only times we ever see each other ) haha thanks for blowing what I think was a ton of money for my birthday treat. I was soso full ok but even now I dream of the Spanish food we ate that day it was so good. Forgot what it's called ? But it's right below the cat cafe at boat quay so go go go !! 

Just in case you think I exaggerated the word full 

This was what we ate 

 
Some egg onion potato cake thing in a cheese sauce which was sooooo good. Something like our white carrot cake but better. 


Potato with a cheesy dip, spicy fried chorizo that came with really good bread, and meatballs that also came with another type of really good bread and a super good tomato sauce. 


On to some tender pork smoked with Apple cedar wood that came in some bell jar with actual smoke in it which oh my gerd was heavenly - I normally don't like pork ? But this was great. Juicy tender. And to add points it came with sweet capsicums and potato sliced thinly and fried they were legitimate potato chips. 


On to chocolate tart which was also really good .. I mean chocolate can't really fail you. 


And churros which were so fresh. Soft inside and crispy outside. I'm not even a food blog but this is all so good I kinda remembered it vividly because it was a beautiful memory *sniff* *sheds a tear*

Mind you two of us ate all that HAHA down to the last churro we waited half an hour to split it into half and eat it because we were that full. 

Thank you for blowing so much money for my birthday yuhan ! 

2 comments: