Saturday 2 January 2016


2016 has arrived hehe. Me mostly being this ball of optimism that drives some pessimists crazy would of course find 2015 a good year. Hahaha 

Well but I do mean it. 

Summer school is a memory that will be preciously kept in my mind forever. I still walk the streets of Korea in my brain, miss the taste of the food, miss Korea haha but I think all in all I'm just really thankful to have had the opportunity to have gone. 












Thankful for having the chance to go to Korea even though the mers was terrible, thankful for getting the first time to travel without family but just one friend. Haha all the adventures and misadventures dragging my luggages location to location, stuffing shit down my tights so they allow me into the airport gate. Thank ful for the new friendships and the stronger bonds with the friends I came on the trip with, shit we did in our tiny apartment squeezed with 6 people, doing our homework belly flat on the floor, how we gather around one laptop watch what everyone is watching every single day and our rooftop meals. These memories put a smile on my face as I type them. 

Well apart from summer, there are the people in my life that have been around or new friendships that I've made that have brought me comfort and the people that have given me support. I wouldn't know how I would've got through the year without you guys with fyp and what not. Haha thank you for all the love. So much on my mind but I don't want to be a drag. 

2016 might be slightly tougher haha with graduation and fyp and finding a job. I won't deny I'm not worried or a little scared sometimes but I do take refuge and comfort under the wings of my God, and I choose to believe in favour. Heh. To the rest of you reading this and also working on your fyps ~ WE CAN DO THIS. 





















































 







No comments:

Post a Comment