Monday 11 January 2016


Manda's blog ( HAHA still in .kr .. So much denial ) 

Well her post speaks so much about the current state of life right now, trying to think of ways to beef up your portfolio, everyone asking you what you want to do when you graduate, considering employment, trying to do fyp, straddling this in-between stage of being an adult yet still being a kid. Kinda knowing you're probably not good enough to be hired as a designer ( for me ) haha so much lemons in life. 

Fyp is tough, so many times I want to give up but I do know that at the end of all this I will look back and be proud of myself. This is a struggle I have chosen and I have no regret. Just like Manda ~ one step at a time, do my best and Jesus will do the rest. 

The Lord will fight my battles for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment