Tuesday 29 March 2016


Here I am in the Vc workshop with a toothache and a growling tummy and tired eyes and whatever else. Everyday 12 hours 12 hours daily grind illustrating on paper or on photoshop usually next to ping. 

I'm tired, and I'm tired of fyp - my eyesight and my health is totally declining man. Got the most brutal assesor for upcoming fyp review, a year one physics student whose face I want to punch for saying admers have the chillest life. But I would just like to take time to appreciate this moment where I'll probably one day look back and say I miss school ? 

Haha because past all this fypain, I'm really thankful and glad to be here to be part of this school and community where we aren't ugly competitve and we all kinda know and love one another in some way or another. So much camaraderie from all those late nights in school, skipping meals, showers and sleeps. 

Thankful for my friends in uni and out of uni for all the understanding and sarpork and also my beeboo ( baby brother ) just because I love him a lot heehee. 

Also I'd like to thank this person who has given me unlimited hugs, does his best to surprise or cheer me up when I'm depressed or when I cry, comes all the way down just to make sure I eat, wakes me up, just giving me support. Thanks for making life better than it already is teehee. 

Sounds like I'm making an award acceptance speech huh. I'm just typing all this to take a break from fyp ..

Major Fyp review next week~ Jesus got our backs .. We can do this.  

2 comments: