Tuesday 20 May 2014

Food for the soul


I feel whole again. 

I think while school is a good opportunity to learn and enrich yourself, it kind of slowly sucks out your soul little by little without you realising that it is happening.

Since the semester has ended, i've had the opportunity to just catch up on sleep, I am allowed to have no plans for the day, wake up late (and by late I mean late.)

Its actually nice to go to work (earn more money so i can breathe alitle easier) and have lunch on my own or with my colleagues. Haven't felt this stress-less in ages, and it feels good. I have time to work on personal projects, improve my adobe skills, work on music, cook my own food ( but i may actually lose weight because i wake up so late i generally only eat one meal a day- happens every holiday LOL ). well if anything, i have more time to observe the sky too. I think I exaggerate a little when i say i have never felt so great but in all honesty yes. ( highly possibly could be attributed to the extremely stressful past semester- No idea).

So anyway everyones flying away even if its just for like 2 days or so but i'm just like stuck here. Well so i've decided to just head out and have my own solo - adventure (getaway from singapore in singapore ) because all my usual adventure buddies are overseas. haha i've actually made myself quite excited to go out and see stuff and i don't think i'm actually worried to be alone because alone can be pretty good, pretty chill, OTOT. (Born a loner - don't know if that's a bad thing) 

exploring ! here i comeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment