Sunday 25 May 2014

Mare mare


"The usual" breakfast.

Mr sniffles. 



Poppycakes <3 


Mehmeh club (saddle club) for brunch with the fam bam today. Had a really good time, and I think it was pretty nice to get away from the "city" life we usually live. 

If I had a choice, I would live on some quiet farm - or my dream house would be a pretty little tree house somewhere far away from the noisy. But then if I got murdered nobody would know LOL (morbid thoughts way too early in the morning). 

Who knows what if I miss the convenience of cold storage or the wonderfulness of the occasional retail therapy. That aside, I think it'd be nice to live in the quiet, surrounded by nature in all it's glory. 

A house by the sea would be great too (realize everything I think is ideal is NEARLY impossible here on this tiny island). Death by tsunami. 

Hahaha thinking about how I might die. What an odd ball. 

( don't worry people I'm not tired of living, I'm just over-thinking, because.. I don't know.. My brains pretty active around-now-time ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment