Friday 13 June 2014

SWIFTIES night










Happiest night everrrrrrr. 
Blew 70 bucks on her merchandise and it's haunting me now but I love what spent on so it's okay I guess. 


Would like to take the moment to praise God. I don't know if people would agree with how I thought, but I really wanted to go but I was hopelessly broke at the same time. 

When the tickets were released, because of certain reasons (one of them being broke, another being me being stupid and not using my parents credit card because I wanted to ask for permission ) we weren't able to buy the tickets before the sold out (which was really quickly).

Haha and then I decided to buy a box of cornettos with YuHan and I prayed ( as absurd as it sounds ) that one of the codes on them would win me tickets to the concert. Much to my slight disappointment ( it would be a lie to say I wasn't disappointed at all ) it won me nothing. Then and there I decided that I would just believe and rest. 

Then the keds competition popped out, but I had no keds. But through Joanne I met zj and she had keds. So we actually went out to take photos and submitted our entries using her shoes with the agreement that if either of us won, we'd split the tickets 2/2 (we would win 4 tickets). 

ZJ WONNNNN !! 

All I can say is praise God. 

We actually got category one tickets that cost $288 for FREEEEE. And if I had managed to buy tickets on the day the ticket sales started, I definitely wouldn't have bought category one tickets so so near the stage. I don't know what to say haha the concert is over but I'm still so overwhelmed with joy and praise. 

Thank you Lord. 


My happy face at the end of the night. 








No comments:

Post a Comment