Wednesday 11 June 2014

Washed away


I didn't ask for things between us to come to this today. It wasn't easy for me to let go, it was hard for me to hold on. And yet everywhere I turn you're still in the back of my mind. 

 I think I cannot turn back because all I see after all of this, was that we turned our backs on you before trying to understand, before trying to listen. But the honest truth is that you tried to feed us with more and more lies, you told the story like you didn't have a choice, like it wasn't your fault and the reality is that we know the truth, that you had a choice and that we've had enough. And that we don't know who you are anymore. 

I hope you step out of your pity party soon and just wake up.

I know we had great moments and memories in these past years and it plagues me, but today at this point I don't know anymore what was sincere and what wasn't.

I'm sorry if I couldn't be a better friend. But I think I deserve more in life than your lies, your backstabs and your jealousy. 

Today I can't face you anymore, but maybe one day in the near future we can try to reconcile. I don't even know what I want anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment