Tuesday 22 July 2014

Growing up



My partner in crime for 2 consecutive  focs. Special bond between Auggy and I. Thankful to be placed with him twice in a row because we click so well. I never thought we would actually, but we're both loud and silly and fun- so I guess it works. Seemingly rough and noisy, Auggy is actually a gentle man who's all soft in the centre (don't tell him I said that ) but we shared his playlist from pioneer to changi - and as they always say, you can always usually tell a person from his playlist. 





When you're no longer young and you realize life isn't rosy. 

When what you once thought wasn't what you thought it was. 

Take me back to the age of innocence. 

Tonight was great. Saboteur, karaoke, htht instead of sleeping. I'll always appreciate friends like these. Like Mari said, in glad we stayed tonight, and in glad we didn't sleep. 





No comments:

Post a Comment