Tuesday 29 July 2014

Making my day

Today started off not too great, from waking up feeling like dying from flu, stuffy nose and chest and not really having a voice to heavy rain whilst on the way to work where some asshole driver didn't slow down while passing a puddle and completely soaked my jeans ( no I'm not exaggerating ). 

But then there were little things that made my day like Elfi happening to pop by the store after I told him I missed him when I saw his name on the shipment shifting paper and dinner with him after that. 

Normally don't post screen shots but David's response to my birthday wish : 


He's never ever said this to me before and it just makes me really really thankful to still have kept a friend like him after 7 years ( not to mention the rest of the gang as well, our boys spoil us by always always sending us home/to school whenever they have the car even when it's out of the way or when we are leaving their house and it isn't even night time. Makes me so grateful everytime- god knows how much fuel costs. ) 



Special surprise present and some weird herbal drink from the nori for no reason. Thanks for letting me know time and again you care and actually going all out. I really really appreciate it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment