Tuesday 5 August 2014

Crazy kids

Joel wanted to visit coastal settlement, and I too, have wanted to go there for the longest time, so today the other bimz and I were lucky enough Joel got the car and we drove down togetherrrrr. 
We ordered 4 cups of plain water but ended up with 9. Including mel's vanilla latte and fries' hazelnut latte, the utensils cup and the serviettes cup, we had 13 cups on a table for 4- it really cracked us up and we continuously laughed about it. 
Pepperoni pizza was pretty yumz - cheesy and juicy. Despite having a preference for thick crusted pizzas vs. thin and crispy, I have to say the pizza at coastal settlement was really really good. 
(From left to right) bimbimbap, fries, ky, joel. 


Coastal settlement located someplace far and deep, no idea where exactly (this is what google is for) is a very spacious cafe, filled with antiques both around the cafe, as well as inside the cafe- old telephones, furniture and even quite a number of antique cars. Felt like I wasn't in Singapore for the few hours we were there, the cafe is dimly lit (but super cosy) and has large windows facing this foresty patch - which I really liked, as compared to the usual urban stuff you see all the time. Which I guess was part of the reason why I felt like I was out of Singapore. 


Spent the entire day out with the "popular" kids- shopping with them at ikea for hall stuff and ended our day at the trick eye musuem which Joel got us a really good discount on ($8 vs. regular pricey $25). Had fun because of the company but the trick art was pretty much similar to what I saw in jeju-do. 

Pictures next time because Joel stole my camera's SD card haha. 

Step. 


No comments:

Post a Comment