Wednesday 6 August 2014

G4-ever

First outing to East coast park this midweek with the classmates in what has been an extremely long time. 


Current "usual" arm candy. 

Cheers to the sky- beer, fries, calamari, apple cider, iced lattes at Mana Mana beach club around east coast lagoon. Surprisingly decently priced, happy hour $20 for a jug of beer right by the sea. Not to mention fantabulous service. Definitely coming back here if I ever go back to east coast park. 
Was commenting about how people actually look good with this thing on their head but I think I just look stupid - this polka dotted one I'm wearing isn't mine btw, it belongs to Mar

Ky, Mar, sherri, Jo, Mer, Law ( missing out Nad who had to leave before I came ) 

Skater kids. - learnt how to skate in between tutorials when mar and I would always leave when we get bored to go to her locker to get the board and skate around for about 10 minutes before returning to class. ( ESPECIALLY IN TYPE CLASS HAHA ) 





Random sights- haha and people wonder why I have 9000+ photos in my phone. 

Again today felt like I was out of Singapore- a feeling which I like, not because I hate singapore but because I think it's wonderful to be able to feel like I'm on a "getaway" for a little while yet not having to spend a bomb just to achieve it. 

Belly belly happy today. Don't really know what else I can say haha except that today wasn't just a good day but in fact a great day and that I truly thank God for beautiful happy days like this one. 

Here's to many more happy days to come ! Have a great remaining rest of the week guys ! (: ( whoever who even reads this ) 









No comments:

Post a Comment