Thursday 21 August 2014

Ky will make your day





Love this baby derp. <3 

Have been wanting to blog abit here and there but haven't had the time. Been thinking about P a lot lately these days, missing the fun times we had in the past. But I also know I can't take back what she's done and I don't think theres any way to patch anything up. I hope she's doing well.

On a more positive note, school has begun, with the past two weeks being one of intensive research- my brain HAHA .. I am kind of enjoying where I think the projects are going tho ? ( might be too early for me to say, but generally I'm also still somewhat in a holiday mood - all those withdrawal symptoms ) 





Cooked for the parents today. Whilst I was buying groceries, I met a few people who made my day. Simple acts of kindness from a man who saw me struggling to tear off a plastic bag with my arms full rushed over just to help me tear it, and an auntie who saw me staring at the brocolli taught me how to choose nice brocollis. Just a small gesture but it made my day. 

So I think I wanna strive to make other people's day too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment