Sunday 1 November 2015


Babies.

I'm a teacher's assistant at the Canadian international school for the next 5 weeks in a drama class for the 6 to 10 year olds. 
They are so naughty and noisy but I have not heard so much silly in two hours in my life. 

So the teacher was like : do you all know who this is ? 
Some kid : is she jean ?? 
Teacher : no she's a different person she's not jean 
Another kid : oh my god she looks like Lana del Rey .. Whole class including me and teacher laughs like crazy 
Teacher : no her name is Kylie ! 
Kid : OH MY GOD ITS KYLIE JENNER OMG 
All kids : Kylie Jenner Kylie Jenner .. I just couldn't stop laughing

Teacher: do you know what's the first game we are going to play today ? 

Kid : is it the KYLIE JENNER lip challenge game ?????

Hahaha kid pls. Maintain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment