Friday 27 November 2015






Photo sequence : zy trying to convince me that the water is clean enough to drink and wash your face with. 



Trekked through macritchie via rifle range road which brought back so many memories because it's the exact same route we took for odyssey. 









Over here, right in front, we have this fine specimen of a chimp, swinging from the ropes and attempting to rock the bridge by jumping. I was being sky girls taking photos of the sky and I turned around to see the chimp climbing around. 


There's this t-horny plant which zy says they call the slut because it always hooks on skin/ clothes / bags and a difficult to unhook. You can spot it there. 




Much needed adventure time ! 



Supposed to meet zy today - hadn't decided what to do but he said if I wanted he could take me on a trek at macritchie (because we walked about exploring stuff before and he does his regular runs around the area) so because I wanted to eat at habitat at bishan we basically walked from bukit timah to bishan, detouring for the treetop walk. Walked for about 5 hours in total, fed lots of mosquitos, talked about God knows what. But yeah it was one of the best ways to spend my free time in the longest time~ heh 

Next stop : Coney Island with Tim tam on Wednesday. Ciao~ 













No comments:

Post a Comment