Tuesday 10 November 2015








'Twas a really good past 4 days. First out of the four days I performed with Matt at the market of experiences, and it was my first performance outside of school. When I saw the crowd I was so scared. I actually have no idea what possessed me to accept the opportunity but I'm glad I did. Thank you friends for coming, and the people from and so forth I know for being so so supportive. Here's to more performances ! 













Well the second was going to Taylor swift's concert with my bestfriend. And bumping into Joel there. Taylor has never disappointed haha, and she's improved so much. I wanted to cry at her concert. (Don't judge haha) well what I liked about today wasn't just about the concert, but how tang and I went to the macs 5 minutes before they closed, bought whatever they had we wanted and just sat outside plaza sing like hobos, talking intimately about things we've never talked about. Although we are severely retarded in several aspects of our friendship, it's never too late and I love youuuuu. Thank you for being you. 


Well I don't have a photo for the third day but I went to watch spectre with mom and dad and it's been ages since we have been to the cinema together actually. So it felt really good. For dinner we had jjim dak, my favourite korean dish who just opened a franchise here. Unfortunately it's not as good here and very much more expensive.. Oh well what was I expecting right. 

Today, the forth day, I didn't really do anything but happen to watch channel 5 with dad. We watched the internship then being what my mom calls 电视迷 we went on and got stuck watching the vow, and we finished it together. It's a little simple pleasure in life really. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment