Monday 12 August 2013

Back to school





Sky shots of the day. 



This is me after 2.5 hours of school and accompanying viv in school (HAHA) only one word - CUI. 

So it's year two and I'm no longer a freshie :/ ( feeling weird, because I still feel somewhat like a freshie ) 

Well things are different now because as a year two I'm going into my major and no longer doing foundation work. - I really think I'm going to miss foundation year and doing all the generic open topic kind of projects as my projects now will be very specialized .. But ah well life goes on. 

Had my first class today. Pretty darn happy that from this day onwards class starts at 9am because I'll probably rarely ever be late to class anymore unlike last years class timing - which is 8.30- to which I always reach at 9. 

Typography - aka typo 
Is some pretty interesting stuff considering I never ever paid so much attention to the details in fonts ever in my life. I think this is gonna be a (educational?) hazard to me for life every time I see type anywhere now. - just like how now everytime I see someone in Abercrombie clothing the SKU and what room it belonged to runs through my mind. 

Tons of terms for this and that teeny tiny details of fonts that I never knew even existed. 

Now that's schools started .. Pretty sure this blog is gonna be more toward the direction of my work and art and design as compared to the previous posts so I hope you do enjoy them ! Of course I still will have adventures and talk about then though. 

Also , I'm pretty darn psyched that I have managed to get the modules I want and somehow managed to get myself a three day school week. Weehoo. That's really awesome. - ( downside is I'm dropping Korean tho. Hope I have the opportunity to take it another semester.) 


Ending this post with a really cool collection of metal alphabets that are used for letter press printing a few centuries ago (?) 




No comments:

Post a Comment