Tuesday 6 August 2013

Keepers

Two beautiful days with a beautiful girl. 


Seems like I always only get a few days with the people I love the most. What makes people like Ath and Mish special is that we might not talk very often but we really do pick up where we left off and  it's like they never left. We are okay with silences, there's no awkwardness -and we judge each other all the time (HAHA) 


Ath is a keeper. We've know each other since we were eleven. Seems like math class always finds me the keepers (: because I got to know her better when we were streamed into the worst math class in primary school. And I got to know Misha better when we got streamed into the worst Maths class in junior college. (YES - math isn't my thing) 

I truly thank god for someone like Ath. She's always there for me for better or worse. She's always there to listen, shes never competitive. Always ready to love. Beautiful inside and out.

Last night we met up for supper - filled our happy tummies with oyster egg, BBQ chicken wings, carrot cake and sting ray. 

Then we strolled the park and just stood by the shore screaming and laughing our lungs out. It was really fun- how often do you get crazy friends who are willing to lose themselves with you? 




Love you ath, and I wouldn't trade you for anyone or anything in the world. 







No comments:

Post a Comment