Thursday 26 September 2013

Happy Birthday Jo !










Hello baby. 
i know this is a tad little bit belated but do forgive me, this week is like mini hell week right before the beginning of recess week.

but so; yeah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
<3

thank you for being such a beautiful person both on the inside and out. 
Always so generous- giving me little surprise gifts here and there, always so eager to meet me, always remembering me when you find new exciting things to do around the sunny island, always giving me your support whether it is to watch me perform somewhere or loving my art.
I will never forget how you came through for me when i needed an actress for my short film and you did just to help me despite being busy and also despite initially not being too psyched about acting in a short film.

i love how you are so weird and how i am so weird and we are together, we take the weirdness to another level. I love how you never ever judge me and even join me in whatever weird idea i have.  how we can behave/ entertain ourselves like 10 year olds and not give a shit about what anyone else thinks because we are having fun and that is all we care about.

  Please stay the way you are.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment