Saturday 7 September 2013

Looking back, I think it's good that I've been broken. Life is not a bed of roses and things can't be pretty all the time. Now that I've been broken, I understand how it feels and I am able to translate it to music, my singing, my art. I think it's made me stronger as a whole and I know now more than ever I don't need anyone to make me happy. Of course it is not that I wouldn't want it but more like I wouldn't feel empty if I didn't have it.

just realized its been almost a year too !! How coincidental. 

Don't worry this isn't some emo crazy post. Kylie is good. 

I pray this week that God provides. That I may see his abundant grace and love. I don't know how to and i can't get through this week on my own. How. How. Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment