Tuesday 22 October 2013

Happy birthday potato




Happy birthday wee (: 

Thank you for being such a great amazing annoyance in my life. 

Okay,no. Just kidding. (Even though there's no denying that you are incredibly annoying) 

Dear socially unacceptable friend .aka. Sergeant maggot : 

Thank wee for being there whenever. You're someone who I know I can always count on to come through for me. Like always. Thank you for all the care and concern. 

You are one of the first few proper friends I made at work. Our marche bread and train rides home won't be forgotten. Honestly I know how many times we've repeated this but it is amazing and I never thought I'd have met friends like you at work. 

I think you would be one of the most kind hearted gentlemanly person I would know despite you being the king of guai lan. You love with your whole heart and you give nothing but your best to everything and everyone. 

Stay amazing. 

And remember I'm always here for you as you always are for me. 

Here's to you being a feimoose architect. 

Ps. 
Don't worry I will design your logo for you in the future. It won't have one potato but two (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment