Tuesday 1 October 2013

Lights












Met up for a great time with Jon for dinner today. As usual we went for dinner - then Ice cream, then chill- talk/ adventure time. 

We decided to explore this newly built place / park connector super near where I live. Haha so these are the photos. This is not a shoot. it just happened that we had a great location and a camera and Jon missed shooting I guess. 

Photo credits: The photos of me are taken by Jon (: whilst the rest of the photos that do not involve me are taken by me (: 

 The lights and the lines and curves of the structure at this place is pretty amazing. Plus the ulu-ness. It's basically an overhead bridge for the PCN park connector for bikes which is why it is sloped so amazingly. It pretty much overlooks AYE and it's hard to miss if you ever do drive by. 

I wanna go back and check it out in the day.












No comments:

Post a Comment