Wednesday 30 October 2013

Special posts for special people


Finally met dearest V. After jskdbwkankd (I basically mean ages). Hehe I have missed you. Thanks for taking time off your busy schedule just to help me take some photos for my memento. I really cannot express how much I appreciate it. You got da skillz behbehy.

Have an Art History test tomorrow and you seem pretty stressed out.. Jia you and don't stress!! Just do your part and trust. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 
"Trust in The Lord with all your heart,
 And lean not on your own understanding ; in all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." 

highlights of my day would be Mish telling me she hopes to do her field work here a well as meeting V. 

Other than that, my new drama group is pretty onz about out final performance and I'm pretty darn glad to be in the same group as they are. I guess we work harder- but we kind of have a hell lot more fun too. Having a blastt. ( not that I didn't with my previous group ) 

Ah well. Back to studying. What is life. What is art history. What is study. 

Lets have a Saba party. 






No comments:

Post a Comment