Sunday 27 October 2013

SLEEPSLEEPSLEEP IS FOR THE DEAD




YA OK I CAMWHORED. if you dont wanna see my face you can leave LOL.

Been a crazy week. Sleeping approximately 5 hours for 60 hours. 

Presentation and submission on the very same day. I was really happy working on my sky project, but it was also beyond time consuming. (which im pretty much very happy to give my time to but then the other subjects wont be very happy HAHA >:| ) 

so yeah ART HISTORY presentation was a major headache considering Thursdays are the worse days and I have art history tutorial and lecture on the same day, not to mention Viscom - (which I LOVE. But also has work that CONSUMES the most time EVERRRRR) which can only mean that by the time it hits Thursday I'm actually just beyond tired .. And I have nothing in me left to concentrate for lecture and tutorial which means I don't know anything for art history -.- 

Same for marketing by the way. 

anyway as I was saying, by God's grace, I managed to get through my presentation alive. I didn't know who was my respondent unlike other people who were in cahoots with their respondent so that the respondent won't ask them questions they won't know how to answer. While other people were presenting itself I was still furiously editing my presentation because I felt like my arguments were inadequate or something and the whole time I felt like puking. By the time it came to my presentation I was so brain dead I think I read the thing out rather horribly and not like how I wanted it and how I usually did my presentations. I felt like dying LOL. But thankfully, by Gods grace somehow .. Even though I felt like my argument sucked, Adeline said it was cohesive, well put together and my argumentative points were valid. PLEASE GIVE ME A B FOR ART HISTORY . I already got a C+ for my test (which I'm actually thankful because I didn't freaking study) but yeah.. My GPA. ETHICS. F-ethics. LORD HELP ME.

I can only count on his grace now. 


Since then I haven't done any homework. Which is piling up and screaming at me.. But I think I feel like I need this break then I can go back to chionging this thing again. 

Another marketing presentation tomorrow .. Left with ethics and I'm done with presentations for this semester !! 

YEAHYEAH. 

On a side note, I've decided that I don't give a shit anymore. Screw people and their motives really. Why should I try so hard and why should I care so much or invest so much when things turned out to be so disappointing.. WHATEVER LA. 

Okok time for werk. Twerk it werk it. (Ok sorry idk how twerking came about here) 
Thank you for reading my long post . If you've even managed to survive till this point (:

ps. oh and so if anyone of you thinks i'm talking about someone whom i like , you're wrong . I don't like anybody at the moment and this is probably why i should care even less.

2 comments:

  1. jiayou kylieeeeeee. twerk ur work. haha and dont be so angst hor >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ermagherd pammy the hammy <3 haha you Jia you too .. Love you

      Delete