Tuesday 21 October 2014

Met David for dinner (din tai fung as always) - which he always spoils me because he pays for dinner. But it was really really nice to catch up with him after our last meeting ? Which was pretty long ago. He's grown very much more sweeter and nicer in the last few years- he still teases me but he doesn't fall short in saying nice things as well (not in the patronizing manner of course).

Met up with nori and we decided to meet my secondary school friends ( mongster, Tanya, Tang and Lesden ). We haven't met in awhile and I thought it'd be nice to meet them ( and I've been rather deprived of my daily scoop waffles as well ). I've not laughed so hard in a long time and meeting them instantly turned my pretty crummy day great. I thank God my friends are awesome and are always very open and welcoming towards one another. I really do.

Ended the night with at first a noisy car ride singing our primary school song (for Byron and I ) to our two secondary school songs in the car. We sounded terrible but I honestly loved it. If I could choose a point in my life to return to. I would choose to return to secondary school. 

I honestly didn't want the moment to end, and I just wanted to say that I hope we remain this way always. I pray we always trust and lean on one another, and that we will always be there for one another, never speak ill of one another, remember to turn to one another in times of need as well as help one another in such times. I hope we never grow up in such a way reality changes us to become competitive or jealous and I pray that God bless and watch over every single one of us in this group because they all mean so so much to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment