Monday 27 October 2014

My 'chariot'
Daesung^ 



First time I've ever received such a pretty bouquet !!
It was a buttcrack.. How can you not take a pic with a butt crack. 






My first time inside the flower dome at gardens by the bay ! Easily amused so I was pretty entertained (: but I must say it's also quite weird inside - random peacocks and elephants with strange plants. 





Dining under ballz. 






It was a good experience and an honour to be mong's date (: I've never seen him more sharply dressed in all the years we've known each other - apart from social night. This is the first legit time I've worn heels too - and I was wondring why my legs were aching just now but I realize as I type this - GOOD WORKOUT YAY.  

Thanks for being so chivalrous. I'm so so glad that I can actually be who I am when I'm with you ( as well as the rest of the clique - and that we love each other as we are - and we can say offensive things to each other without worrying about offending each other HAHA ). 

All in all I had a great time! I'm sure the pictures did the talking. 

Catch y'all later. 








1 comment: