Friday 26 July 2013

Admfoc2013.


Welcome team + the royal family (aka. The camp com) 


Hehehe I really like this photo.




Bophal! 

(Here) if you look closely every single one of the welcome team is actually doing something spastic. We must have looked like some kind of hilarious (LOL).


Some of them bash night photos. 


Only adm's next top models ya.













Yes if you know what this is for please do not leak it out because I would die and we would allll dieeeee. 



Before I begin: 

Photo credits: Adrian, gel, victor, meee

So because I wasn't really able to update my blog like during camp, either too busy or tired. This post is dedicated to the overall camp experience ! 

I must say I am very glad to have been a part of this and i definitely would not trade this experience for anything else In the whole wide universe. Had a blast in the past five days! And even after camp; but let's save that for the next post. 

Well but if you compared this years camp to last years, all of us would definitely say that last years was better because there were many games that were cut due to delays this year - many over and underruns. Going as a GL this year of course has its pros and cons ( it's not my first time as a GL so it wasn't anything unexpected ).

As usual the post camp depression is very prominently there. But life goes on. Things like our paint bomb games and initiation as well as our treasure hunt are things that will live on forever. 

Being part of a camp always bonds people together for sure and whether or not you like it, I'm pretty sure it is here to stay ! And I am glad it is (: 
































1 comment: