Wednesday 3 July 2013

Today's sky in order: 

Woke up super early this morning to meet jonana and August to buy our supplies to make our camp identities at Arab street. Had a heck lot of fun (: 

Jonana and I waiting for August who said he would ham tum me if I was late but ended up late himself >:| 

Frowny face just for him. 

Got our stuff.. Settled down at this super chill new cafe at haji lane ( I think it was their first day opening aww :3) 

Did whatever we had to then went back to ntu! 

Played some games while August saved our ugly totem and totally made it into our baby :D
 BOPHAL GANGNAM STYLE~ 

Our og's (orientation group's) identity which I like the more I look at it. It's a cuff/bracelet (y) took some figuring out for weaving with the ribbon and quite a bit of time to sew it to hold it together (: looks better in real life tho ( I think). 


Aite my cheeky face here (: haha got a shoot with Jon tomorrow/ today .. Gonna crash after such a long day! Blog about my adventures tomorrow (: 










No comments:

Post a Comment