Saturday 6 July 2013

Dearest plothhyy

Happy 21st birthday (: 

Nope I didn't forget .. I just planned a very fail surprise )))): 

Haha well it wasn't anything grand or anything but I hope you do feel the love hehe. I hope you've kinda changed Your opinion on what friends are and that You know you're not alone and that not the whole world is evil (LOL).  I'll try my best to always be there as your friend and as a listening ear! Thank you for always having been there for me as well (and being so sweet like baking me this crazy huge chocolately cake last year which I really appreciate).

I truly thank God for a friend like you- for the guidance because I was a newbie at directing my own short film , for the listening ear throughout all the dramas, for being my TECH SUPPORT (OMG can't thank you enough for that). Also - for being able to deal with my nonsense (bimbotic moments and sudden spontaneous outbursts) I'm really glad I had the opportunity to act in "an interesting prom" and I think filming really truly brought us even tighter.

Last but not least I'm psyched you're coming to ADM and you've chosen a direction (: cant wait to see you in school hehe. Things may be tough but persevere and don't give up ! Fight fight fight. 

I can't promise ill be here for you as a friend forever (: but I promise to try as hard as I can.

Haha happy 21st Jeth (: 

<3 spongey


No comments:

Post a Comment