Wednesday 31 July 2013

People come and people go.



Past two days have been so many people's "last day"s at work .. It's cycle number two and it's sad but people do come and go. I'll definitely miss them ): because seeing these people at work really put a smile on my face. But I'm glad ill still have people like Viv, wee and Elfi and some others around at work <3 (although maybe I won't see them because schools starting anyway and our work schedules never meet) 

Have been feeling rather meh about work- keep getting the feeling I wanna quit but I kinda need to work. I always wonder sometimes why I have to work so hard while some people can just enjoy their holiday. Why I have to work when like there's school and other people can just happily concentrate on school. Well since I'm older I know it's my responsibility to kind of provide for myself anyway. It's hard and sometimes stressful but all in all I guess I just got to trust in God's provision and leave it to God. 

I should be very thankful for a great many blessings I already have in life anyway- like having an awesome room. Having two guitars , being in arts school, being able to afford to stuff waffles and ice cream in my own face (haha)- just to name a few. 

Speaking of holidays, it's going to end in about a week and a halfs time.. And I've got so much on my hands - designs to come up with, birthday gifts, personal projects, that I haven't completed. Such a mess right now haha.. (RWARRRR STREZZZZ) 

NEED.LONGER.HOLIDAYS. 



Tried weaving using suede and I'm so psyched it totally rocks. Haha 

Currently working on : 

- a print 
- a plushie 
- some arm candy 
- head bands 
- Diy lace crochet shorts 
- Diy tulle skirt. 

Look out for em wips I guess (: 




No comments:

Post a Comment