Thursday 21 November 2013

Brochure design












YES. Last submission for the sem is down. - left with 3 more exams and a stupid discursive essay. 

Thank God for granting me the strength throughout. 

Really happy with how my brochure turned out despite the various cock ups. 
Looking back at the semester, I'm rather proud of myself for coming such a long way, being such a poorly equipped soldier and yet surviving the war. Basically I had zero skills in the use of Photoshop/illustrator/indesign and zero knowledge about typefaces and their anatomy and whatsoever - Ikr and I'm a viscom major - but yes , here I am better equipped and stronger, willing to learn more. 

And there's no denying I love Viscom. (: 

On a side note - really happy my work was one of the few selected to be displayed at the End of Semester show. # pumped 

But also I really did give my nights and days and my 110% for it. 

Passionpassionpassion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment