Wednesday 13 November 2013

I can breathe again



My happy smile because today is the day a huge majority of burdens are removed from current life. 

Neh.. Just us spazzing out.


Designer kylie and her models sporting only the lastest chic-est trend = zombie wear .. Jk .. I was the prop /costume/ lady/ designer.
Tiaraaaaa
Fooling around with Koshiro , Khati and tiara.
Plus nabeee


Ken 



Today I am FREEEEEEEeeeeee. 
"Do you hear the people sing .. Singing the songs of angry man ....." 

Okay. FINE. 

So not all my submissions are over and exams have yet to come ..  But whattheheck man. I survived ethics - my presentation today - which I think if I had prolonged exposure to .. Would probably turn all my hair white or something. - okay so it's not like I hate ethics or anything because I do recognize that it's important , and I can't decide whether I hate ash (prof) because he's actually really nice . But I do feel that the learning curve is much too steep and ash yeo is much too deep ( heh see what I did there -it rhymes ) so yeah .. Considering the workload and the time constraints, it is difficult to keep up with the subject because half the time most of us don't even know what we ourselves are presenting but ash being me genius is able to glean intelligent inferences from our pile of shit. 

Okay. Either that or I'm just perhaps stupid -.- and lacking in morals or something LOL. 

Well tomorrow marks the LAST OFFICIAL DAY of school. 

Except for having to go back for Viscom 1 crit and submission next week because Candice extended our deadlines .. Which if you ask me .. I absolutely have no complaint about. 

Time is flying too quickly friends. I still have the mindset of a year one dangflabbit and half my year 2 is gone. 

IN OTHER NEWS : 

Today marks not just the last class for ethics but drama ( performance in theatre) as well (: 

As you can so intelligently glean / infer from the above photographs haha .. We did have heaps of fun. (Except for the essay part la .. Hate essays) ok .. So yeah despite the stress and commitment involved, I must say I enjoyed myself :D 

Made lots of new friends. 

I think unlike other modules- this is the mods in which you really make friends with people from other courses as you are grouped with them and have to unite to form a solid performance. 

That's the thing I love most about acting , about film/drama/theatre. It's the bonding experience with the cast and crew. It's something special and irreplaceable (:

I will MIZ my homies. 














No comments:

Post a Comment