Wednesday 13 November 2013

Overdue post



Wee and I . 

The weetato.


Vee and I. 

Details.







Made them plushies for two beloved people as an extremely very happy belated birthday gift.

100% hand sewn with love (:

It was designed with the idea of late nights up in mind. ( the woes of an archi/design/photog student) 

So it basically functions not just to please aesthetically (: but also as a pillow for a little power nap during late nights up spent in school or your desk perhaps before crit or submission.

I guess sleeping on your desk also greatly lowers the chance of oversleeping ( which leads to lesser time to prepare for crit/ submission). 

I call them spongsters. 

Really happy with how they turned out so I made more baby ones. Don't know what to do with them for now yet. Perhaps sell them.











1 comment:

  1. Thank you love you very much <3 WE ARE THE FIRST RECIPIENTS OF SPONGSTEERS

    ReplyDelete