Thursday 28 November 2013

FWEEEEEE

I have never ever felt so happy and liberated after my exams like today - okay maybe except for after A levels- but this is different !! I'm finally done with ethics after two hours of bull shit today. I couldn't even contain my smile whilst the paper was being collected- that's how elated I was.

NO MORE ETHICS!!!! 

To be honest it isn't that I dislike ethics as a topic itself because it's actually pretty interesting. But I really detest the module that was compulsory for us to take in school because the professor, seemingly nice , lives in his own world and doesn't really bother about whether we even know what he is teaching. He uses such complex words that make understanding anything pretty much impossible, creating a great amount of frustration amongst students. 

Ah well, farewell. 

One more paper and it's party time my bij-es.



No comments:

Post a Comment