Sunday 9 February 2014

I'm a Happy illustrator




Some process work above. 

Dum de dumm, did an illustration for a teeny meeny card for Godma as a get well soon / birthday card and it turned out really well ! Very happy with it. 

Loving the nip. So glad Han's bacher introduced it to us. 

But I think I could still have had a better choice of colours somehow. 

Probably gonna paint more of these to sell as stickers along with my sky postcards. 

On a side note- 
I also need to fund myself to buy a :

- paper cutter 
- more nips 
- a better quality set of watercolor paints, because I'm using both a cheap one and expensive one at the same one and the quality of the cheap one is really upsetting me. 
- paper corner cutters 
- Wacom tablet pad :( 

Yup ! About 3 hundred and 50 dollars maybe :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment