Thursday 27 February 2014

Recess







Snippets of today's sky. Today was a great day. The sky was amazing. Class was great. I'm really happy this semester, true I'm mostly alone for classes, but alone is okay. I enjoy my slow morning walks through hall 2 back to school after Korean class. I enjoy singing my heart out with the rest of the NIE choir. And the professors for every single one of my modules this semester have shown nothing but love and grace towards me. They all all educators whom truly indeed inspire learning. 

Also id like to thank all the friends out there even though most of them probably don't read my blog. Id like to thank them for taking time off their busy lives to help me with a survey/ ask their family memebers with young children to do the survey.

감사함니다!~

Impromptu meet up for dinner with David Sentosa. Had a nice time catching up and playing with his go pro. 

Look hideous here but I think it's hilarious 


Impromptu heart to heart talks and chill sessions till 1am with the tang. I'm going to miss you so much when you move away. Please don't move ): please please. 

In other news, I'm not going to Taiwan for exchange anymore simply because my core modules here are unable to match with the modules they have there. So, I'm going to cross my fingers, pray my GPA is pulled up and not down, and just trust in God's plan and apply for semester two instead. 

In other other news, I just checked today and a Wacom is $175 $$$$$$$$ HALP

Okie dokes time to plan my recess week (: managing my time and staying focused. 




No comments:

Post a Comment