Wednesday 5 March 2014

Adventurers here we go!



Guess where! Haha back to the place where my very first post began. Okay it's a little stinky here and what not, but I think it's really zen, windy and beautiful. 
You get yourself lost in a place that doesn't feel like a part of the bustling city of Singapore, which is something you rarely get nowadays with everyone leading their own fast paced high stress life style. Being here reminds me of the simpler things in life. 

- spending time looking for the place itself rather than counting minutes and stressing over schedules 
- driving around the very deserted but peaceful lim chu kang ( probably not something normal people would do ) in the car/ van
- good music / company singing along 
- surrounded by like heck load of trees 
- lack of people ( ok maybe it's just me I like places with not so much people and their disturbances ) 




See that house in the corner, I'm going to find it someday. Jon and I were super garang as we always are and we trespassed into this road where we thought might lead up to it but halfway there we decided to turn back because the sun was setting and it wasn't a place that was lit. 




Not so much of the jetty today but the little details and textures- stuff which I like to capture. 

The wild doggies were so cuteeeee. 


 
The company ! Bryan (: haha probably said it countless times but today was amazing. 

Haha kinda have to thank you for forcing me out or making me come out because if not for that I would be cooped up at home doing my homework  feeling all meh meh.

  After today I think i feel so much better. True, the workload doesn't change, and it hasn't been done, but I feel so much better and I think this makes my entire recess week- because I didn't plan for any adventure or fun this "recess week" when I really should have, and I'm feeling refreshed and happier after the short 7 hours today (: 

YEZ. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment